Here`s 10 most interesting street ever build above the world
10. The shortest street in the world -Ebenezer Place – Scotland
The street is only 2.06m long and it is situated in front a door no 1 Bistro of Mackays Hotel. The street was constructed in 1883 and the hotel`s owner declared it as street 4 years later on in 1887. The street is addressed at Ebenezer Place, Wick, Caithness, Scotland and it is already recorded as world`s shortest street by Guinness Book of Records
9. The Narrowest street in the world (Spreuerhofstraße – Germany)
Spreuerhofstraße is addressed at Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, and is known as the narrowest street in the world because the street is only 12 cm and 50 cm wide. The street itself was built since 1727 and it is officially listed in the Land-Registry Office since that year as City Street Number 77
8. The Steepest Street in the world (Baldwin Street – New Zealand)
Baldwin street is addressed at 3.5 kilometers northeast of Dunedin’s city, New Zealand. The length is only 350 meters and it is enough to make it to be known as the steepest street in our planet. The upper reaches is made of concrete instead of Asphalt. For every 2.86 meters length horizontally, the elevation rises 1 meter higher.
7. Most Crooked Road in US (Lombard St – San Francisco)
The weird road could be found in Russian Hill between Hyde and Leavenworth streets, San Francisco. The maximum speed to move above the road is only 5 mph and it is only one way. The street has 27-degree slope and at two sides of the street stand most expensive houses mansions, condominiums, and town houses in San Francisco
The Other crooked road in San Fransisco is at Vermont Street between 20th St & 22nd St in Portrero Hill. It is less popular because Lombard street is more beautiful than Vermont street
6. Most Complicated Interchange in US (Judge Harry Pregerson Interchange – Los Angeles)
Judge Harry Pregerson interchange was opened since 1993 to solve traffic problem around LA. The interchange is stacked with layers of bridges and 4 level interchange. The entry and exit access to all direction is opened at Interchange 105 and the Interchange 110.
5. Longest National Highway in the world (Highway 1 – Australia)
Australia’s Highway 1 connects Australia`s state capitals with total length around 14,500 km or 9,000 miles. The highway is recorded as the longest national highway in the world and it is longer than Trans-Siberian Highway (around 11,000 km) and the Trans-Canada Highway ( around 8,030 km).
4. Largest Roundabout in the world (Putrajaya – Malaysia)
The roundabout spans 3.4 km circling Persiaran Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah include Prime Minister’s office, Istana Melawati, Putra Perdana Landmark, and Putrajaya Shangri-La Hotel. The roundabout situated around a beautiful hill and green parks.
3. Widest Street in the world (9 de Julio – Buenos Aires, Argentina)
9 de Julio is a name of street in Buenos Aires to celebrate the victory of the country in July 9, 1816. It is 9 lanes wide from left to right side and the street is embellished with huge Obelisk on the center of the street. There are 2 traffic lights on every intersection. It will safe any pedestrians from accident
2. Longest Street in the world (Yonge St – Ontario, Canada)
Yonge Street is 1,178 miles or 1,896 km and it was listed in the Guinness Book of World records as the longer street on earth before Pan-America Highway opened for public. Yonge Street spans between Lake Ontario and Lake Simcoe in Ontario.
1. Most Confusing Roundabout in the world (Magic Roundabout – Swindon, UK)
The Magic Roundabout in Swindon consists 5 mini-roundabouts that is arranged in a circle. It was constructed since 1972 and it had been stated as 4th scariest junction in UK
Have you ever visited one of the interesting street above?
Popular Search Terms
- biggest highway
- interesting streets
- vermont street
- most interesting streets
- biggest intersection in the world
- The Widest Street in The World
- Top 10 Most Dangerous Roads in the World
- Top 10 Fastest Cars in the World Legally Drive On the Street
- Top 7 Most Wonderful Swimming Pools in the World
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Swimming Pools in the World