These players withstood tons of injuries in their efforts to stay in the NFL and play the most games of any NFL player. These players were on the field every Sunday scoring points, getting tackles, and doing a good job for their team. However, while the key to this list is injuries, kickers and punters sustain the least injuries and can hold their position for the longest period of time in the NFL and play the most years and games. Therefore, kickers top the list for the most games played in NFL history.
- Morten Anderson holds the record for the most games player with 382 played games. He kicked a whole lot of field goals for the New Orleans Saints over that time period too!
- Gary Anderson is in second place for the most games played int he NFL at 353
- Jeff Feagles keeps punting and pinning teams inside the 20 playing in 352 NFL Games.
- George Blanda played in 340 NFL Games
- Jerry Rice played in 304 NFL Games catching the most receiving tds in that time period as well.
- Top 5 Most Popular Games on Facebook
- Most Games Won as a Head Coach
- Most Receiving Yards in the NFL
- Top 10 Most Expensive Video Games in the World Ever Created
- Most Sacks in the NFL