These players have the most rebounds in NBA history. They dominated the low post and the paint gathering rebounds each and every basketball game making them achieve a spot on the list for the most rebounds in the NBA record book. These players box out, attack the glass, and get offensive rebounds and defensive rebounds and this record will be a tough one to beat.
- Wilt Chamberlain holds the record for the most rebounds in NBA history with 23,924 rebounds. In addition to scoring, Wilt made his career rebounding and scoring.
- Bill Russell is the runner up for the most rebounds in the NBA leading the Boston Celtics and grabbing 21,620 rebounds in his career.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was a championship scorer but also was known to attack the glass pulling down 17,440 rebounds in the NBA
- Elvin Hayes wasn’t a center but did his damage as a Power Forward gaining 16,279 rebounds in the NBA
- Moses Malone was a beast of the east winning an NBA title with the Sixers and helping the team by getting 16,212 rebounds, one of the most in NBA history.
Popular Search Terms
- most rebounds in nba history
- Most Points for a NBA Player
- Most Dominant NCAA Basketball Teams
- Most NFL Games Played
- Top 10 Most Expensive Accidents in Human History
- World`s Largest Glass Beer Ever