View the NBA Basketball Players with the Most Points in the history of the NBA. These players have proven their dominance and ability to score the basketball. Each game these players would rule the court scoring 30 plus points per game and ultimately leading the NBA with the Most points in history.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was a legendary LA Laker and holds the record for the most points for any NBA player with 38,387 points
- Karl Malone scored tons of points on the Utah Jazz gather 36,928 points. John Stockton helped Karl adding a ton of assists to the Mailman.
- Michael Jordan will forever be the king of the NBA as players hope to be like Mike one day, and MJ racked up 32,292 points
- Wilt Chamberlain scored 31,419 points in his career dominating the rest of the NBA and even breaking 100 points in one game
- Shaquille O’Neal towered over opponents slam dunking his way the most points list in the NBA with 28,596 points
- Kobe Bryant is the only current player in this list who continues to put up points and currently has over 27,700 points and counting
- Best Rock Guitar Player of All Time
- Most Dominant NCAA Basketball Teams
- Most NFL Games Played
- Biggest NCAA Tournament Upsets
- Most Running Back TDs in the NFL