View the NBA player who has the best three point percent in the NBA playoffs. This player has a record three point field percentage that will be tough to beat.
B.J. Armstrong of the Chicago Bulls made 51 three point shots when only taking 113 three point field goals in the NBA playoffs. He holds the three point percent record at 45.1% three point percentage shooting from three point land in the playoffs. Armstong’s three point percent was helped by the passing and scoring threat of Michael Jordan creating many open shots that he wouldn’t of achieved otherwise. Still, he was a great shooter from three point land and did very well in the NBA three point contest.
- Best Three Point Percentage in NBA Playoffs
- Most Shots Made in a Row in NBA Playoffs
- Most Field Goals in NBA Playoffs
- Most Free Throws in NBA Playoffs
- Most 50 Point Games in NBA Playoffs