Find the most interesting facts about the Easter Holiday, the Easter Bunny, Easter Eggs, and the fun and family holiday on Easter Sunday.
- Easter is a Christian holiday signifying when Jesus came up from the dead after he was crucified
- When is Easter? See Below for all Easter Dates
- Easter always falls on a Sunday called Easter Sunday
- Easter is the end of Lent which is a 40 day time to fast a pray
- The Friday before Easter is called Good Friday, which is the day to commemorate the day Jesus was Crucified
- It’s very interesting fact that Easter is not always in April, and also falls in March as you see with the Spring Holiday Dates below
- Easter is the Christian version of the Jewish Holiday Passover. It’s a fact that these holidays have a link toghether
- It’s interesting that the Easter Bunny became the official character of Easter in the 19th century
- If you ask almost anyone, they will say that they like Peeps
- Easter Egg Hunts are fun and enjoyed by people of all ages
- The Easter Egg is symbolize rebirth and a way to celebrate the Spring Season for Jesus
- Easter Eggs can be chocolate, marshmallow, and are usually delicious.
- Easter is not like Christmas as more kids are excited for Santa than the Easter Bunny
- It’s an interesting fact about that Easter that it doesn’t compare with Halloween for candy, but is right up there because of the peeps.
- The Easter Bunny basket and Easter Egg hunt is the most popular Easter traditions.
- Before Peeps, people would eat Pretzels on Easter which are now not popular.
- In Christianity faithful holiday, Easter Eggs are painted red to symbolize the crucifixion of Jesus
- In old traditions, if the easter eggs from the Easter Bunny were colored, that means the child or kids have been good that year. Kind of similar to the Christmas, have you been naughty or nice from Santa
Claus. The tradition is now to hide the easter basket and easter eggs
- A funny Easter facts is that people usually enjoy to Eat the Easter Bunnies chocolate ears before anything else
- In addition to peeps and chocolate, Jelly beans are popular on Easter
- Peeps are so popular during Easter than millions of them are sold
- Most people would rather eat milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate easter bunnies even though many say dark chocolate Easter Bunny has more health and stress relieving benefits.
- A live Rabbit is a rare sighting on Easter, even through the holiday surrounds Rabbits
- Peeps or marshmallow easter bunnies are prepared all year just for the few days surrounding Easter
- On the White House, the Presidents will roll Easter eggs on the lawn each Easter.
- Many people also celebrate Easter Monday which is the day following Easter Sunday
When is the Easter Holiday? Dates for Easter including 2011 through 2020.
Easter 2011 is on April 24th, 2011
Easter 2012 is on April 18th, 2012
Easter 2013 is on March 31rst, 2013
Easter 2014 is on April 20th, 2014
Easter 2015 is on April 5th, 2015
Easter 2016 is on March 27th, 2016
Easter 2017 is on April 16th, 2017
Easter 2018 is on April 1rst, 2018
Easter 2019 is on April 21rst, 2019
Easter 2020 is on April 12th, 2019
Popular Search Terms
- funny easter facts
- Interesting Facts about Easter
- Biggest Chocolate Bar in the world
- 9 Interesting Facts about Halloween
- Top 6 Unhealthy Diet Plans in the World
- Most Interesting Fish
- Interesting Facts on the Moon