Here’s the most expensive sheep in the world. Scottish sheep sold for £231,000 in a Scottish cattle auction. This price set a record as the most expensive prices in the world for sheep.
Jimmy Douglas, the new owners named Deveronvale to this sheep. He admire the sheep because the sheep has a good body and a strong loin. After buying this sheep, Douglas plans to breed it. The old owner, Graham Morrison, did not think that his sheep can achieve such high price.
Here’s the picture of the sheep
I don’t think that sheep is so special so It become most expensive sheep in the world
- Top 10 Most Expensive Pets in The World
- Antilla, The Most Expensive House in the World from India
- Top 9 Most Expensive Liquors in The World
- Top 5 Most Expensive Chocolates in the World
- Top 4 Most Expensive Magazines in the World